A cookie is a means for your web page browser to hold a small amount of information either in memory or on your hard disk for use during your website visit. It is important to stress that cookies do not damage your computer, since they cannot look into your computer and find out information about you or read any personal material kept on your hard drive.
There are two types of cookies:
- ‘Session’ cookies, which disappear after you close your browser (and end the session) and;
- ‘Persistent’ cookies, which are stored for a specified length of time on your computer, after which they expire automatically.
The cookies we use
- _wordpress_test_cookieA WordPress cookie that is designed to check whether your web browser is set to allow or reject cookies.
- _wp_settings, _wp_settings_timeThese WordPress cookie allows you to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.
- _drip_client_6994213A cookie designed to remember previous actions when browsing a page again during the same session
- _gaThis is a Google Analytics cookie, which is designed to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly-generated number to operate as a client identifier.
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set
We know that some people may not like using cookies – If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies on this site and others, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; However, it does have to be noted that you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that website.
Please note: Villafont will not be responsible for any cookies set on any third party websites that are linked to via our website – they are subject to their own Privacy and Cookie policies, so it’s best to check on the individual websites for further details.